Office progress


Well, we've been working on my office for the past few weeks. So far we've painted the walls and trim a crisp white and the ceiling is pale blue to match the adjacent dining room. We still have to prep and paint the windows sashes-sticking with the white for those. I'm planning on stencilling an ikat pattern on the wall behind my desk. I just have to pick a green. I know the design blog world has moved beyond ikat patterns, but I wanted something "brocade-y" that worked with the Art Nouveau/Edwardian/Downton Abbey elements in the dining room but also works with the somewhat tribally rug in the office. Once it's done I think it will look really cool. Hopefully this week I can choose a color so we can wrap this up next weekend- then I can start styling it up so I can take some real pics.


In the meantime, this is the chaos that we are living with in the dining room since it now houses everything from the dining room and the office and probably some other stuff too. I'll be happy to see this cleared out.

Comments

you're office is wonderful, i like your office
Unknown said…
I wanted to design my own office or room like this... :) relaxing and I love green..
Great data for Chiropractic Codes

Popular Posts